Join the Team
As a Project Manager in Attract Group, you will manage a team of developers/designers/QA specialists. We develop and support products for our EU- and US-based clients.
We are looking for a Junior+ PHP/Laravel Developer (1+ years of experience) to write code for new modules and support legacy ones.
As a Project Manager, you will manage a team of developers/designers/QA specialists. We develop and support products for our EU- and US-based clients.
The position involves taking care of the company’s office supplies, and corporate events. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in our friendly team!
If you haven’t found a position among the listed ones above, and you have talents that you think will match Attract Group’s culture and needs you are welcome to apply for an Open Vacancy.
- Professional and friendly colleagues
- Great clients from all over the world
- Self-development opportunities: chapter meetings, hackathons, and conferences attendance
- Ability to contribute to company level initiatives
- Breakfasts and snacks
- Competitive salaries
- Possibility of wage revision — every 6 months, based on the performance review
- 24-calendar-day vacation per year
- Paid sick leaves — up to 7 illness days, but hope you won’t need this )
- Paid conferences attendance
- 4-month-long paid maternity leave
- Flexible working schedule, work from home one day a week
- You set your everyday working schedule
- Best hardware and equipment
- In-house English classes
- Office rest zones
Willing to get to know us more?
Our friendly team of professionals is waiting for you!
Found a Relevant Vacancy?
Thank you, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Make sure to check your spam folder
Let’s Stay Connected,
Find our vacancies at Jooble